• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Being upside down




     I came across a few of my students yesterday, practicing being upside down. And I thought success, if they can make the connection between being upside down and designing buildings. They will make wonderful architects one day. (Actually I think most of my students, are wonderful creative humans, although sometimes I think, perhaps a different field. ) also I thought, if you can get that what architects do is a little silly, you might just make it out the other end. 


    The other day, I over heard a student talking about dropping out of architecture and switching to literature and humanities; she was doing a masters I think. It is so great, to remember that there is in fact life beyond the bubble of architecture, we really do take ourselves far to seriously. 


    Sometimes all we need to do is live a little, be upside down. Have a laught, or a little cry, you will feel better. This pretty much applies to all creative persuits, so have fun. 






     


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll