• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Skills aka the best insult



    I recently heard the best insult. 

    “Some people have no decernable skills. I would not trussed them to hold my beer.” 

    There is a wonderful YouTube video highlighting the insult , you can find it here. 


    Of course she was speaking about class, gender and inequality. A note worthy conversion I’m happy to get in to. 

    However I think I may adopt it myself to describe, well? For example the person who ‘renovated’ my semi- only to have the work left either incomplete, or subiquantly breaking the minute anyone tries to use the repair. A man so incompetent I would not trust him to hold my beer. I have spent the last three weeks repairing this mans complete and utter lack of skill. An look, I’m not exactly a builder, but if I can do a better job by using YouTube, on the first go. You skill set, is low, low, low. So low you couldn’t pogodance under its height.

    So go forth and repeat this excellent insult with abandon. 














    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll