• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery



    So, I’ve been working on this whole, further studying thing for a whil now. I must say, someone said to me the other day, you must be really smart. I though about that for a bit, and my honest answer is probably not smarter than anyone else. I think what separates those that succeed form those that fail, is just plain hours of work. Putting in the time, and legwork. 

    Also the ability to take a blow, when you get the feed back saying, you need to summarize your thoughts into a shorter document. And you feel like this isn’t working at that point not to quit. But to persevere. It’s really all there is to it. 

    And remember the why, I want to do this because .........: ( insert your personal motives here eg. I want to teach.) and that is all. Although often times finding a balance is tricky. Often impossible. 

    Keep up th fight. In whatever your personal battle is. For those of you like me stuck working over theHolidays (especially if you live in the souther hemisphere) Hey, you. Don’t give up. Okay. 








    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll