• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Inertia of voting



    So I voted today, grudgingly. It seems that in the last two elections, I essentially seem to spend quite a lot of time, reading discussing, forming an opinion. Carfully weighing up all the possibilities, the pro's the cons, considering the performance over the last few years of the party currently in power. And then voting the same way anyway. Why you ask? Because I can't find a party who I believe is a) telling the truth b) will make good on its election promises. The party that says all the right things, that promised freedom and equality for ALL, has gone so far astray, and lost their way that I simply refuse to vote for them. So I'm left with a grudging vote. And a vague feeling that. It will nearly be another term of the same old bulshit. 


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll