• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Keep Calm & PANIC




    Well yes, Ladies you know there really is no way that either option doesn't cause you to panic - 

    option 'a' i'm not pregnant i'm a hopeless loser who will die alone and childless in a house full of cats and they wont find the body until week later.

    Option 'b' oh no I'm not ready to have kids, what if i'm utterly negligent parent , what if my kid hates me, what if I cant afford to look after it. Oh my word I'm not ready to have a kid. 

    Really men are the only winners in this scenario - 

    Male brain option 'a' - Few dodged a bullet there have another beer mate. Option 'b' - Oh cool a kid, - good on you. Have another beer and a cigar too. 

    Well you get the picture. Life . 

    ( although not being able to spell calm the same way on two side of paper..... Kids they say really.... they say..... ; ) You would never believe I have a masters degree in architecture. ) 


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll