• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    How long is a ball of string







    It has occurred to me recently, that the problem many people face in the world is boundaries. Take my students for example, I say no, and they say but why? 

    Now the long answer is, if I permit you to resubmit, I will have to allow that for the remainder of the year, you will not learn the lesson, and I may well have a nervous breakdown at some point from managing 1000 stagared submissions. 

    Parents, kindly teach you kids that sometimes when you mess up, that is the lesson. Rather it happens now than for a final exam.

    But sometimes, Some times the answer is, how long is a ball of string. 

    The mutterings of mystery 

    #mutterings #themutteringsofmystery #cartoon #penandink #satire #21centurylifeskills

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll