• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Private confessions




    I reasilsed today, I never got to say good bye. 

    I was watching this movie, you know the one where the family huddles around the bed of a Ill loved one. Saying all the things they wanted to say. And suddenly I realized, I never got to say goodbye. My dad taken Ill on Friday’s and by the following Friday he was gone. 

    They said not to worry, not to come. It’s so far to travel. The short thought is, get to say goodbye. Say goodbye, when those you love are I’ll go and see them.

    My father always said, have not regrets, get up every morning and say the things you want to say, do what you love, get up every morning and enjoy what the day has to offer. Live the life you dreamed of. 

    He had a lot of flaws as do we all,  but there was that one thing he got right. 







    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll