• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Some bunny love you



    If you've had a lonely Valentine's Day, and I'm sure many of you have. It's Valentine's Day. Even people on relationships suffer from disappointments on this day. Some how there 's always someone who feel less loved. Being the only woman on earth who forgot that it was indeed February the 14th today. My husband was completely of the hook. Still managed to make me feel bad by being wonderful. (The gilt woman carry around is Frightening) with heart shaped egg in a basket and coffee waiting after my morning run. So even if you are a tough nut to crack and forgot in was Valentine's Day. It's always good to remember that some bunny out there does love your wrierd and quirky self. I'd put money on it. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll