• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Vale of comparison



    I don't know about you, but I should be banned from Facebook or social media of any kind. Mainly since one never sees the pain and suffering it takes to produce anything worth making. If not suffering at least the massive effort required to produce good work of any kind. Comparison is not good for me. I bring out the spireders of inadequacy. Yes I should probebly see that shrink again. Unresolved child hood issues blah, blah, blah. The is nothing like being surrounded by the suck of archit-students to bring out ones worst fear. That and Facebook. Unhealthy to the core. It should be banned, the whole look at me, look what I did last Tuesday, look how great my work is.......look who I'm meeting with speaking too.

    I may become an minimalist, throw away everything which doesn't bring meaning to my life. And creat beautiful things. Hey it may even make me richer, not needing to bye so much stuff..... Any how. Happy Monday. Your amazing, well done for doing what ever you do for a living. Its extraordinary that every where people get out of bed and do things every day, make things contribute to sociaty think up things out of thin air. As one woman put it. About on of my sketches. Did you dream that up right out of your head? Yup. It's a little crazy in here. 

    When I feel particularly crazy there's a book a like to read, Furiously Happy - Jenny Lawson. Check it out. It will make your crazy feel normal. Or at least remind you that hey, I'm not alone. 

    Happy Monday bunnies.

    Brigs. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll