• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    I'm Sorry




    Sometimes I wish the world was fair, that the deserving rose to the top. That hard work was always rewarded with success. I really wish our education system was more equitable. That some students weren't choosing between food, accommodation & Fees & equipment, or supplies. 

    They weren't already comply screwed over by the schooling system to begin with. I wish we didn't set these kids up to fail. I wish I didn't have to watch them struggle through 8 hours of a studio exam, only to fail them anyway, because let's face it, this is the first point in their life they have had to use the computer on which the exam is set. I wish they didn't have to perfect a language, and learn 100 aditional skills outsdie of the new skills it takes to pass their exams. 

    Why cant we do more, be better citizans and govement institutions? We should live in a world which is FAIR.

    Mostly I just wish life was fair.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll