• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Po-ta-to-na? Na-na-na...



    I don't know if it's just the heat making South Africans Insane this week, I know 40 deg C is hot, and clearly the media is not helping much either bunch of fear mothering add salesmen that they are. I'd comment on the ruling party, but aparently that would make me automatically racist aparently. As a rule this year we are not allowed to think, or have any negative comments about said ruling parties poor performance at government, the economy, embeselment,
    ( sorry I don't know how to spell that either) because, qoute "that's racist." And we must never.... Hold anyone accountable for their actions because some how that anti african? I'd say BANANNA, but some how this innocent yellow and goey fruit as become entangled with the word republic. .. Yes last I checked this is a rebiblic of elected officials, elected by democratic process and not the people's republic of China, contrary to general assumption. SO. For want of something else to say... PO-TA-TO... NA, NA-NA-NA.... ( thx minions of excellent lyrics. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll