• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Life altering decisions


    Being requested to put a proposal together of a short list interview, on a days notice over a potential change of caree in the last week of the architectural building calander is like, asking for snow in Durban in december( insert culturally relevant really hot place here. Really all life altering decisions should be left for January. Don't ask me if I like my job this week, this week I don't even like architecture. I want every building site everywhere to sink into a hole, for every building snag to disappear. It's just this week. But I really aight to not be held legal responsible for an actions intentional or other wise I make this week. I simply have nothing left to give. Nothing left to contribute to the architectural discourses. Happy holidays to everyone in the souther hemisphere enjoy your well deserved break. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll