• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Forget gender


    My husband stole all my friends and now I'm not invited. The role of gender stereotypes and age, I seem to find the older I get the worse it becomes, as if society is saying, haven't you got over this yet? Let's be clear, guy friends I was friends with you before you got married not your wife, I like your wife but you were my friend, when you have a kid I want to celebrate with you. Get it! Or are you just an idiot? Things like like, buildings, making things this includes making buildings and embroidery and art I can do all these things this doesn't make me a girl, yes I want kids and am good with kids, no I don't want to spend my time talking about babies, let's be honesty they are rather dull. Ladies don't tell me other wise, I've work with kids and baby sat extensively. 

    Secondly have we met? Seriously we've been friends for years why on this little green earth do you think I've suddenly changed into a girl who wants to talk about cloths, shoes and I don't know makeup, thinks that interest me 10 years ago and now, politics, business, cuties like discourse, city planning, gender roles, religion , critical theory .... You get the point. So stop it. Just stop it! 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll