• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    Bought a book


    I bought a book. You know the second hand kind that smells like, mildew and other peoples sweaty pictures. Actually I got so exited I bought 4 of them, it was scintillating. This is not because I don't read I read all the time, I have a kindles and all my books are synced between all my devices. This is because it has been years since I've been on a book browsing evening. I was amazed to discover that the book shop was still open. (apparently someone still reads hard copies). Gues what else it had really good stock, all the great reads where in. Some times happiness can be contained in simple little acts that you really love to do, remember to do them sometimes. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll