• The Mutterings of Mystery in Misery

    I Moved your cones



    "It was I. I moved your cones. "
    Let me clarify, I work in the city and like all cities in the history of the world there is just not enough space to park your , dragon, cart or car.  I've have been waging a war against an incredibly annoying firm who seem to think that is it OK to corner off public parking space so that their visitors should never have to park 2 blocks form their office. Like I now have too since their security guard has place parking cones in front of every bay on the block. ( There are approximately 5 cars that park their permanently) Having fought with and driven over their cones for over a year, this is war bitches. I have now reverted to a simpler method. Every morning as a walk past these parkings I now move two or three cones out of the parking bays. This give me immense  satisfaction. What can I say, I am easily amused and  a little subversive ok?


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    all comments welcome

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll